Get current assets and boost your liquidity
Enterprises of all sizes having difficulties in accessing working capital for day to day business operations are offered loans on favourable terms with repayment term up to 12 months
.The loan amount
depends on client needs and credit capacity assessment made by the Bank on the basis of client’s business performance (standing) so far, which will also determine the guarantees required. The loan purpose
may vary from fast availability of working assets, over current liquidity, to financing liabilities towards suppliers, etc.
Loans may be repaid at a dynamics which fits your business best, whether in monthly installments (annuities), in equal installements at regular time intervals, seasonally, quarterly, or in one-off amounts.
Also at your disposal is an overdraft loan, i.e. an arranged overdraft on your current account, the limit of which is set by the Bank on the basis of your enterprise’s liquidity.
Interest rates depend on the client’s liquidity, purpose of funds, and loan repayment schedule.
- surety of other legal or physical entity
- specific purpose deposit
- guarantee of other bank
- surety of other bank
- bill of exchange
- collection order with authorisation
- Client application
- Official financial reports (certified by the Revenues Directorate or Commercial Court) for the last 3 years, together with the overview for the current year (without certification)
- Breakdown of buyers as of 31 December of the previous year as well as the breakdown for the current year
- Overview of liabilities to suppliers as of 31 December of the previous year as well as the overview for the current year
- Trial balance for the last 3 years and an overview of the current year
- Property Sheet for the security instrument offered
- Audit report, where it was mandatory for the past 3 years
- Consent for access to credit registry of the Central Bank of Montenegro (RKR)
Depending on the loan repayment schedule, one of the following documents must also be submitted:
- Business plan or a projection of financial reports for the period of loan term (for placements with repayment term from 12 to 24 months)
- Business plan for the period of loan term (for placements with repayment term over 24 months)