Use the advantages of a leading money transfer service in the worldWestern Union
is the leading electronic money transfer service in the world, and has become a symbol of speed, convenience and reliability. Western Union allows its users to send or receive money at over 400,000 agency locations in over 200 countries and territories around the world.
Since 2012, Hipotekarna Bank and Western Union have been offering a new service: sending money from Montenegro abroad. This way citizens may send money abroad from Hipotekarna Bank counters and the recipient may collect the money in only a few minutes.
How it works?
The money transfer procedure is really simple:
- you need to have a valid identity document with you (personal ID or passport)
- you give the recipient’s name and country that you are sending the money to
- deposit the money that you wish to send and pay the transfer fee
- you receive a slip with a money transfer control number (MTCN) that the recipient will need to collect the money
Following this, you can inform the recipient of the transfer and send him the data that you received from the Bank officer and that he needs to collect the money you have sent.
You need not have an account with Hipotekarna Bank to use this service.
Commissions for money transfers from Montenegro: Download HERE>
Benefits of Western Union:
- Western Union service can be used for receiving money sent from abroad or sending money abroad
- receipt and sending is processed in Euros only
- you do not need an account to be able to receive and send money
- money transfer commission is paid by the sender
- money receipt service is free of charge
For more details about the service, please visit the bank counters. Also, for all additional information, please contact our Eki Transfer customer service, Western Union agent for Serbia and Montenegro.Contact:
phone: +381 11 3-300-300
e-mail: email adresa
- workdays: 7:30AM – 8PM
- Saturdays: 8AM – 7PM
- Sundays: 9AM – 2PM