First class cards for clients who know what they want!
In co-operation with Crnogorski Telekom, we have created Premium MasterCard PayPass, payment cards that allow you to not only make easy and fast electronic payment but also make some savings.
At almost 1.000 establishments across Montenegro you can use discounts of as much as 25% when using this card. In addition to the discount in the broad network of Premium partners, you can also get a 10% discount on retail prices in T-centres.
Who it is intended for?
Premium cards are intended for users of services of Crnogorski Telekom.
You can get Premium card if you are actively using any of the Telekom services: Internet, landline, Extra TV, mobile phone (postpaid and prepaid) or Mobile Internet. To use a service “actively” means that it is active in both directions, i.e. it is not disconnected for reason of unpaid bills or some other reason.
- electronic payments in the country and abroad without commission or fees
- cash withdrawals at Hipotekarna Bank ATMs
- quick PayPass contactless payment, with no PIN required for small purchases
- option to make online purchases
- option to pay a telephone bill at T-Centres and Hipotekarna Bank ATMs without commission
- option to top up your Telekom prepaid account at Hipotekarna Bank ATMs
- option to receive a security SMS message for every transaction completed
How it works?
The card can be used in the network of POS terminals and ATMs in the country and abroad, at all sales points carrying MasterCard logo.
You can also use the card for your online purchases. We recommend that you limit your transactions to websites using the CVV standard for confirmation of cardholder’s identity, which guarantees additional security in Internet transactions.
The primary card user is the person who owns the account. Only one primary card can be used in a single account. Several secondary cards may be issued in addition to the primary one, with all the transactions by secondary cards being debited from the account of the primary cardholder. A secondary card may only be issued with the consent of the account holder that the primary card is linked to. Both primary and secondary cards are issued for a term of 3 years.
All the advantages of Premium cards are valid as long as the owner is an active user of Crnogorski Telekom. The card is blocked if the user is disconnected in both directions, but is also unblocked once the user has paid his bill. If you are a prepaid user, you need to top up your account with minimum EUR 5 per month, by either electronic top up or a voucher.
If your card is lost/stolen in the country or abroad, please report it immediately at +382 19905 (available 24/7/365) or at our nearest branch.
|Issuance of basic card||no fee|
|Monthly membership fee||EUR 0.50|
|Payments at POS terminals||no commission|
|Cash withdrawals at Hipotekarna Bank ATMs||no commission|
|Cash withdrawals at ATMs of other banks||3.00% (min. EUR 3.00)|
Documents required for card issuance
To be issued a Premium MasterCard PayPass card, please submit the following documents at one of our offices:
- filled out application form for a Premium card
- photocopy of a personal document (personal ID or passport)
All holders of Premium cards having a current account and an overdraft limit available can make purchases in installments.
Overdrafts on accounts for purchases in installments at zero interest are made available to all clients. A request for overdrafts can be submitted to any of Hipotekarna Bank officers. Overdrafts are approved on the basis of the following documents:
For clients receiving their salary via Hipotekarna Bank
- application request form for overdrafts submitted by the account holder
- signed bill of exchange, or a term deposit in the amount of the overdraft
Overdrafts on the account amounting to one to two monthly salaries require a document on attachment of salary, while overdrafts of over two monthly salaries (up to EUR 10,000) additionally require a decision on attachment of salary for one or more guarantors with a signed bill of exchange.
For clients not receiving their salaries via Hipotekarna Bank (for overdrafts up to EUR 3,000)
- application for overdraft by account holder
- decision on attachment of salary in the name of account holder
- decision on attachment of salary in the name of one or more guarantors
- bill of exchange signed by the user of overdraft and guarantor, or term deposit in the amount of the overdraft
The Bank maintains the right to request additional documents, but also not to approve of the limit/overdraft in accordance with the risk assessment and client rating. Official presentation of Premium program: http://www.premiumprogram.me/