Save your money for beautiful things, in line with your financial standing.
Cumulative savings is a savings scheme allowing you to make multiple deposits into your account during the agreed period. This way, you invest in savings depending on available assets, and the interest at variable rate is accrued onto the total balance.
Why is this savings option worth a try?
- You select the amount and the dynamics of deposits according to your financial standing.
- Minimum initial deposit is only EUR 20
- Amount of further deposits is not set by the Bank
- Option to make deposits via free permanent transfer order directly from your current account računa
- Client has no need to visit the bank for a term deposit rollover upon maturity
- Deposit may serve as a loan collateral
What does it mean on a hypothetical example?
Cumulative savings interest rates, for deposits up to €50,000.00
Cumulative savings interest rates, for deposits from €50,000.01 to €100,000.00
Cumulative savings interest rates, for deposits in US dollars
Cumulative savings interest rates, for deposits in other currencies (AUD, CAD, CHF, GBP)