Build your business on solid ground. Improve your business in the long run.
Hipotekarna Banka long-term loans provide you with a source of financing for the long term sustainable development of your business.
What are these loans intended for?
- Investment in fixed assets (plants, machines, equipment)
- Investment in permanent working assets (vexicles)
- Refinancing of current loans
Which are the security instruments?
- Surety of other legalor physical entity
- Specific purpose deposit
- Other bank's guarantee
- Bill of exchange
- Collection order with authorization
What documents do I need?
- Client's application
- Official financial reports for the last 3 year with an overiew of current year
- Buyers and suppliers overview on 31/12 of the previous year and current year
- Overview of liabilities towards suppliers on 31/12 of the previous year and overview of the current year
- Immovable property certificate for security instrument offered with movable/immovable property value assesment.
- Audit report, where it was mandatory for the past 3 years
- Consent to access credit registry of the Central Bank of Montenegro (RKR)
Depending on the loan repayment schedule, one of the following documents must also be submitted:
- Business plan for the period of loan term
- Balance sheet and income statement projection for the period of duration of the loan