We are by your side in the air and on the ground! Your financial support during your studies at SMATSA Aviation Academy.
What are the loan requirements?
- Loan to mortgage ratio: 1:2
- Credit rating: 1/2 of personal income to cover annuity
- Disbursement: One-off, with the possibility of disbursement up to 25% of the amount of granted loan in cash,
- Security instrument: Registration of mortgage, personal bill of exchange of a beneficiary and guarantor
- Garnishment of salary of a loan beneficiary
What else do i need to know?
- Loan Beneficiary must be a parent and student must be a Guarantor
- The parent must receive personal income via Hipotekarna Bank
- Fees to be covered by the loan beneficiary: valuation and insurance of the real estate, notary public – verified lien statement, mortgage registration, enquiry into the loan register (CCR), bill of exchange.
What does it mean on a hypothetical example?
Amount of Loan:
up to €40,000.00
up to 96 months
up to 2 years (payment of interest during the grace period)
8% per annum
0.5% paid as a one-off fee